Central Receiving provides receiving services for all goods ordered by the University's teaching, research, administrative, and project offices. Central Receiving also manages the Mailroom.
Our services include:
- Receiving most items delivered by vendors and transportation companies.
- Performing receiving inspection to determine quantity delivered.
- Creating Receiving Report.
- Arrange for return shipment if required.
- Expediting receipt of goods.
- Sorting incoming mail by department
- Out going mailings, including but not limited to USPS, UPS, FEDEX etc.
Please note: Items of a personal nature are not to be sent to the Central Receiving warehouse.
Manager of Central Receiving